Apr 26, 2012

Secret unleashed.

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahiwabarakatuh

Yknow how stress it was being an 18y/o girl with unpleased spm result?
I cant keep my sight away from ceiling and keep thinking about my future that im gonna belong one day. Stress. Overstress somehow..

I read a quote that went something like, "If you live each day as if it was yr last day, someday you'll most certainly be right". And it's really made an impression on me. I'm going to do what im about to do today. And whenever the answer been 'no', i know i need to change something. At times, i always think everything is going wrong. Yet, I don't realize that Allah is setting everything right. 

Mak selalu cakap yg ive to be the best version of me and ive to fight for my future. And I will. Promise. InshaAllah

Hv faith young girl. Have faith :)

No comments: